Recipe - Onion and Blue Cheese Tart
The Onion and Blue Cheese Tart was cooked using a Bessemer 20cm Frypan
1 x Caramelised Onion (sugar and balsamic vinegar)
300g x Blue Cheese OR Fetta Cheese
2 x Eggs
1 x Pastry sheet
50g x Toasted Pine Nuts
1. Cut pastry using pan lid as template.
2. Place pastry in frypan.
3. Spread caramelised onion over pastry.
4. Breakup and sprinkle cheese over pastry.
5. Beat 2 eggs and pour over pastry.
6. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts over pastry.
7. Place lid on pan and set the vent hole to open.
8. Cook for 2 minutes on medium heat then 15-20 minutes on low heat.
That's all there is to it!