Recipe - Supreme Pizza
1 1/2 cups of self-raising flour
1 cup of warm water
1 tablespoon of oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
Pizza Topping Choices:
2 tablespoons of tomato paste
1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
Salami, capsicum, mushrooms, olives, bacon, onion
Sprinkle of oregano
1. Mix pizza base ingredients together in the 34cm baking dish.
2. Spread tomato paste across the dough base.
3. Sprinkle 1/2 a cup of mozzarella cheese over the dough base.
4. Add pizza toppings and remaining cheese to the dough base.
5. Sprinkle Paprika over all toppings.
6. Cook on top of stove with lid and vents set to open for 5 minutes on a low heat.
7. Put under grill for 5 minutes to colour topping.
8. Place back on stove for another 5 minutes.
9. Slide onto platter and serve up!